Hansa C7 Chipper
Ideal for the home gardener or acreage owner, the Hansa C7 is a garden shredder, mulcher & chipper, in use across Australia – tidying up and creating mulch for gardens, acreages and small farms.
The Hansa C7 chips branches up to 65mm in diameter and features:
- Honda GX200 4 stroke petrol engine
- Easy start
- Heavy duty blades
- Pneumatic wheels for easy manoeuvring by hand or by road in a trailer, ute or 4WD
- Solid-steel casing
- Twin belt drive
- Adjustable output chute
- Similar noise output to a domestic mower
- Minimal cleaning and maintenance required for this garden shredder, mulcher & chipper.
- Available in a standard or towbar version
The Hansa C7 easily mulches prunings, dropped branches, palm fronds, leaves, bark, paper, cardboard, hay, dried manure and kitchen waste.
- Chipping capacity: 70mm or 2.5 inches
- Dimensions: Height 1200mm, Width 650mm, Length 900mm
- Weight: 93kg
- Petrol engine: Honda GX200
- Knives: 110mm x 40mm x 6mm A8 modified tool steel. Heat treated and ground all over, as used in all professional mill chippers
- Anvil: Hardened, reversible
- Disc speed: 2,600rpm
- Disc size: 400mm x 10mm
- Pulleys: 2 x cast iron
- Belts: 2 x V belts A21
- Bearings: 2 x self-aligning ball bearings
- Infeed throat opening (intake chute): 140mm x 140mm
- Tyres: Pneumatic 4.10 / 3.50 – 4
- Finish: Powder Coated
- Warranty: On registration engine four years, chipper two years domestic warranty
The Hansa Range is the only Brand Chippers that WILL DO Palm Fronds !!!!!!!