Hansa C4 Chipper
The Hansa C4 is ideal for the suburban back yard.
The Hansa C4 chips branches up to 40mm in diameter and features:
- One in-feed chute with large opening at a convenient operating height
- Fast chipping action
- Quality engine – Honda 4 stroke GX160
- Easy starting
- Discharge out the side directly back onto your garden or stockpile
- Solid housing construction of 5mm steel plate
- Easy access to cutting blade – remove four bolts and everything is accessible
- Easy to transport, well balanced on large solid rubber wheels
- Quality hyperloc powder-coated finish
- 12 month warranty or 24 month warranty on registration of product
The Hansa C4 easily mulches prunings, dropped branches, palm fronds, leaves, bark, paper, cardboard, hay, dried manure and kitchen waste.
If you own a domestic property with trees, flowers or a vegetable garden, you will find the average small shredder on the market of similar size is not efficient for processing all your prunings and trimmings into compost or mulch. They cannot cope with the volume of materials to be processed. They are too slow, block up easily, the inlets are often too small so that the material has to be precut before you feed it into the machine, or they are too lightly built.
- Chipping capacity: 40mm or 1.5 inches
- Dimensions: Height 105cm, Width 50cm, Length 90cm
- Weight: 66kg
- Petrol engine: Honda GX160
- Knife: 110mm x 40mm x 6mm A8 modified tool steel. Heat treated and ground all over, as used in all professional mill chippers
- Anvil: Case hardened, reversible
- Disc speed: 3,600rpm
- Disc size: 260mm x 6mm
- Infeed throat opening (intake chute): 11cm x 13cm
- Tyres: 22cm solid rubber, with plastic rim. 16mm Nylon bush
- Finish: Powder Coated
- Warranty: On product registration warranty increases to four years on Honda engine, two years on chipper.
Catcher Bag is an extra