STIHL HS 82 T Hedge Trimmer
Professional hedge trimmer is ideal for trimming section with double blades.
Professional hedge trimmer with STIHL 2-MIX engine in trimming section execution. Double-sided cutting blades. Both suitable for vertical as horizontal section. Low weight and vibration loads. Specially matched transmission with up to 5,100 strokes / minute for high blade speed and thus a fine cut.
|Power output kW/bhp||0.7/1.0|
|Cutter Blades cm||60|
- STIHL Anti-vibration system: Precisely calculated spring elements dampen down vibrations from the engine to a minimum, reducing fatigue. Image shows HS 81.
- Double-sided blade: Dual ground blade system provides a clean cut. Excellent for cutting stronger, thicker branches.
- Swivelling multi function handle: The handle rotates around through 90° to the left and right, ensuring the best cutting position at all times. HS 81 and HS 86
- Electronic ignition module: This ensures reliable starting and trouble-free running. The ignition system is fully encapsulated and thus proof against damp and dirt.
- Manual fuel pump (Purger): A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburettor at the touch of a button. This reduces the number of starting strokes required from a cold start.