STIHL HSA 56 Cordless Hedge Trimmer
Whether you are pruning shrubs or tackling hedges the HSA 56 is the perfect choice. Light and simple to use, this hedge trimmer is designed with comfort in mind and thanks to the cordless technology, it is quiet too. The impressive cutting performance will make light work of all those trimming jobs around the garden.
|Number of strokes 1/min||2.800|
|Run time with AK 10 battery min||up to 40|
|Run time with AK 20 battery min||up to 80|
|Rated voltage V||36|
|Cutting length cm||45|
|Tooth spacing mm||30|
|Sound pressure level dB(A)||80|
|Sound power level dB(A)||91|
|Vibration value, left m/s2||2.7|
|Vibration value, right m/s2||1.2|
|Total length cm||94|
- Two handed design: The tool is easily started by activating both switches on the loop handle and the rear handle at the same time. The cutting speed is continuously variable using the rear control – for a fine and precise cut. Especially practical: the two handed design is suited for both left-handed and right-handed users.
- Variable speed control and ergonomic loop handle: The ergonomic loop handle is ideal for working in any direction and ensures strength-saving work over longer periods.
- Blade tip protector: The tip protector comes as standard and makes cutting near the ground or along walls easier while protecting the special cutters from damage.
- Functional design: The engine housing has smooth surfaces and round contours. That prevents things from catching on the tool or from it getting caught on branches. The hedge trimmers resist soiling and are easy to clean.
- Hanging eye: The hedge trimmers can also be conveniently hung up on the wall with the practical hanging eye.