STIHL HSA 86 Cordless Hedge Trimmer - AP2000 - AL3000
More power, less weight, zero maintenance. This highly efficient cordless hedge trimmer is a great all rounder for home owners, large property owners and professionals alike. Lighter than its predecessor (HSA 85), this machine delivers longer running times and a long machine life, thanks to a new brushless electronic motor, which maintains constant power even under heavy loads. An optimised cutter bar means increased cutting performance, for clean, quick cuts and STIHL cordless technology means zero maintenance for a fuss-free garden. Run time 80 mins (with AP 115 battery), 140 mins (with AP 180 battery), and 660 mins (with AR 900 backpack battery). Battery times may vary.
|Cutter Blades cm||62|
|Weight, excluding battery kg||3.3|
|Maximum Cutting Diameter mm||26|
|Running Time min||up to 140|
- Two handed design: The tool is easily started by activating both switches on the loop handle and the rear handle at the same time. The cutting speed is continuously variable using the rear control – for a fine and precise cut. Especially practical: the two handed design is suited for both left-handed and right-handed users.
- Variable speed control and ergonomic loop handle: The ergonomic loop handle is ideal for working in any direction and ensures strength-saving work over longer periods.
- Blade tip protector: The tip protector comes as standard and makes cutting near the ground or along walls easier while protecting the special cutters from damage.
- Functional design: The engine housing has smooth surfaces and round contours. That prevents things from catching on the tool or from it getting caught on branches. The hedge trimmers resist soiling and are easy to clean.
- Blade cover: Protects the cutting blade for safe storeage and transport of the hedge trimmer.
- Hanging eye: The hedge trimmers can also be conveniently hung up on the wall with the practical hanging eye.