At Sunshine Coast Mowers, we recommend the Honda EU20i Generator if you’re looking for a go-to portable inverter generator.
The Honda EU20i is number one on the Australian market for portable invertor generators, and for good reason too.
This generator is light, durable and very user-friendly. It also runs very quietly thanks to its superior industrial design, backed by an extensive manufacturer’s warranty.
Whether you need one for camping, excursions or simply as an additional backup for an unexpected household power outage, then this is definitely the portable generator we, at Sunshine Coast Mowers, would recommend.
The EU20i features a microcomputer-controlled sinewave inverter that guarantees commercial quality electricity – making it ideal for use with frequency-sensitive electrical equipment such as laptops.
The EU20i also features an Eco-throttle, which adjusts the engine speed to meet the load demand. This increases fuel economy whilst also reducing noise, as the engine doesn't have to work as hard.
BENEFITS OF USING A GENERATOR WHILE CAMPING
- Generators provide ready access to power in remote areas or unpowered sites.
- Generators are useful during power outages at powered sites.
- Having a generator can provide your main power or be utilised as a backup source.
- Generators are highly portable, quick to pack and easy to use at a campsite.
TIPS FOR USING GENERATORS WHILE CAMPING
- Always check with the parks you plan to stay if generators are permitted.
- Be mindful of other campers when using your generator in public camp areas.
- And make sure you have adequate security for it.
Assess how many appliances will draw power from the generator in order to avoid load on the generator.