At Sunshine Coast Mowers our service and repair staff will provide you a professional service to ensure that your Ride On Mower is correctly serviced and any repairs are carried out to your satisfaction.
Ride On Mowers requires regular service and maintenance, not only to ensure the longevity of the machine but to also identify any safety issues such as damaged blades or broken safety devices.
Sunshine Coast Mowers has a team of trained product specialists, and support from the manufactures to ensure your product is correctly serviced.
As ride on mowers are a more bulky item to drop off and pick up, please contact us about arranging for the team to pick up and deliver you machine.
Clients from Brisbane, Morayfield, Caboolture, Bribie Island, Beerburrum, Woodford, Stanmore, Beerwah, Conondale, Maleny, Witta, Montville, Nambour, Coolum Beach, Eumundi, Cooroy, Belli Park, Noosaville, Pomona, Gympie and all places in between have been trusting their repairs to us for many years.
Sunshine Coast Mowers will repair all brands of Ride On Mowers.
JOHN DEERE LAWN TRACTOR AND RIDE ON MOWER SERVICE AND REPAIRS
Our team are the ONLY Sunshine Coast Genuine John Deere Service agents, they are Factory Trained Staff and use only Genuine Parts, so you can trust us with your machine as we have made the investment in our staff to ensure the John Deer level of quality.
Our basic service should be carried out on your John Deere machine every 50hrs or twelve months.
We only use Genuine John Deere parts on your machine.
- Oil Drain and replace with Genuine John Deere oil
- Replace oil filter with a new John Deere oil filter
- Remove and replace Fuel/water separator (fuel filter)
- Replacement of the air intake filter with new Genuine John Deere filter or clean.
- Ignition and electrical check or all wires and safety switches
- Battery Charge and top up or replace if needed
- Remove and replace Spark Plug’s
- Check all Belts and Blades, and replace with Genuine parts if need be
- Align cutting deck front and back, check blades are giving an even cut.
- Lubricate machine, Steering, Blade spindles and all grease nipples
- Check tyres pressures and wheel alignment
- Give machine a good all over Clean and test
All John Deere services are covered by a 3 month warranty on any repairs done.